Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) - July 25, 2010

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art ('LACMA') is one of L.A.'s most beautiful museums. Again, this year has been more about exploring places in my hometown that I have not yet explored or have not been to in a long time. LACMA has always been a place of interest for me and when a friend said that she wanted to go...I was all in!

I've always loved art, whether it be sculptures, paintings, historic artifacts, etc. This place has it all! It's got many exhibit halls, but 3 of them were closed at the time of our visit. The photos below can probably best describe this experience and the art that came with it!


Loving the shapes of the walls
in this exhibit!

Japanese Exhibit Hall
(beautiful architecture in this building)






Quiet Time admiring the artwork.
  
A Monet.

Saint Michael

Outdoor Lightpost Sculpture




No comments:

Post a Comment