Saturday, May 29, 2010

Downtown Los Angeles - Bunker Hill


I've lived in Los Angeles all my life and worked in Downtown L.A. for over four years. I've never actually taken the time to enjoy all the things Downtown has to offer until recently.

I got called to serve jury duty for the city of Los Angeles around the beginning of May and will be serving for over a month. Their lunch breaks are an hour and a half long...which is quite a long time. While at jury duty, I have had the opportunity to explore Bunker Hill (the area of downtown where the courthouse is located). The sights include the Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Angel's Flight, the Los Angeles Public Library, Grand Centeral Market, and more... I decided this would be the perfect time to take in the sights, and take lots of photos.

More pictures after the jump...

No comments:

Post a Comment