Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home Made 'Cookie Monster' Cupcakes...

Well, it's not an original idea, but it's a cute one! --- The office I work at was having an Administrative Day Potluck to thank all the administrative assistants and clerical staff at work. These potlucks usually consist of several people chipping in a few dollars to buy some sort of entree to share. My co-worker and I wanted this potluck to be a bit different than the norm. She suggested we make cookie monster cupcakes. I thought what a great idea, it would definitely be something different and would give me an excuse to make cupcakes. Needless to say, I haven't made cupcakes in years and I've never used a piping bag before. What an experience! It took me over four hours to complete 24 cupcakes. I think I was in way over my head, but the end result was really cute and tasty!

(Yellow Cake Cupcakes with Chocolate Filling, Homemade Frosting, Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies - Cut in half, White Chocolate Rounds for the eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment