Friday, January 7, 2011

Travel Plans for 2011!

It's only January and the travel plans have already begun!

1) Europe - London and Paris for sure, maybe Rome too! I'm going with one of my oldest and dearest friends from high school! I'm so excited for this trip!

2) Washington State - I read a blog about a girl who took a solocation to Washington and fell in love with her adventure, so this may or may not be a solocation for me. My sister also wants to visit Washington and the door is open for her to join me.

3) Georgia - Going for a childhood friend's wedding and taking in some of the sights as well!

4) Tahiti (or Australia) - Timeshare with my honey! Our annual vacation!

5) Las Vegas - Ok so Vegas is not really a vacation for me because I live in California and its only a few hours drive away, but this year's trip is special. It's to celebrate graduation with my friend from college! We started our journey together 4 years ago, and whenever asked "What are you going to do when you graduate," we always said, "GO TO VEGAS!"

Sounds like a lot of places to visit and at this rate, I should be around the world in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a plan!
    Be careful for Vegas, anything can happen there.

    ReplyDelete